Forum
» Hauptforum » Forum: Spam » Thread: n all my fights and just dont rush int

[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
Thread
Seite: « 1 »
#1 » 10.01.15 03:28h
gengm125
User
MIAMI -- Over the last 10 seasons, only one NBA player has been part of more wins than LeBron James. His name is Tim Duncan. Their numbers over that decade are incredibly similar. Duncan has appeared in 622 regular-season and playoff victories, James has played in 621. Duncan is shooting 50.2 per cent from the field, James is shooting 50 per cent. Duncan has won two championships with San Antonio during this 10-season stretch, James has two with Miami. Plus, when facing each other in the NBA Finals, both has won one, lost one. Here comes the tiebreaker -- a Finals rematch that will have high expectations. Miami and San Antonio are the leagues last two teams standing for the second consecutive year, their next chapter starting on the Spurs home floor Thursday night. The Heat won a wild series last season for their second straight championship, needing a frantic rally to avoid elimination in Game 6 and then riding the strength of a 37-point, 12-rebound effort from James to top the Spurs in Game 7. "I think our guys, they actually grew from the loss last year," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "I call it fortitude. I think they showed an unbelievable amount of fortitude. If I can compliment my own team humbly, to have that tough loss, especially the Game 6 and not have a pity party and come back this year and get back to the same position, I think thats fortitude." Its the leagues first Finals rematch since Chicago and Utah played in 1997 and 1998. The teams have actually played three times since last seasons classic series ended, twice in the regular season, another being a preseason meeting in Miami where the Spurs acknowledged that the pain of losing Game 7 on that floor was still real. Then again, its almost like they wanted to feel that hurt at times. Popovich showed the Spurs clips of Games 6 and 7 early in training camp this season, not so much to open old wounds but rather speed up the healing process. "We were just trying to put it away, just get over that part of it, learn from it, and move forward from there," said Duncan, a champion in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007. Move forward, they did. San Antonio won 62 games in the regular season, the best record in the league. One of those wins was a 24-point romp over Miami, on the same floor where this series will start on Thursday. The Heat know what wanting revenge feels like. They lost the 2011 NBA Finals to Dallas, then opened the following season on the Mavericks floor and simply blew them away. Heat forward Chris Bosh called it "extra motivation" for the Spurs. "Its just something that we have to deal with, and we know that theyre going to be very passionate, and theyre going to play some good basketball," Bosh said. "So whoever we play, we just have to continue to keep our approach the same and play good basketball." While the Spurs were punching their ticket by ousting Oklahoma City from the West finals on Saturday night, the Heat were getting a day off. James was taking his kids to see X-Men. James Jones went to a home-improvement store for some supplies. Bosh insisted he was going to do as little as possible, and Heat coach Erik Spoelstra isnt summoning his team to practice again until Monday. By then, James will be locked in on the Spurs. "It hasnt really hit us that much yet because I think were in it," James said Friday night after Miami beat Indiana and clinched its fourth consecutive East championship. "I think it will once were done and were able to look back at what we were able to accomplish as players, as a franchise. I think thats when it will really hit us. We definitely dont take it for granted to be in this position." So for the next few days, all the highlights of last years finals will be played over and over again. The shot by Tony Parker -- who missed the second half of Saturday nights game with a left ankle injury -- to win Game 1 in Miami for the Spurs. James twirl-on-the-rim dunk as the Heat pulled away in Game 2. San Antonio sharpshooter Danny Greens Finals-record 3-point display. Boshs rebound that led to Ray Allens shot that saved Miamis season in Game 6. The yellow rope, the precursor to a Spurs celebration that never happened. All made for an epic series. The encore could be even better. "Obviously we are very happy and pleased with the season we have had so far, but we are not by any means satisfied," Green said. "We know we have a lot of work to do against a very good team. There is a reason why theyre back there and are two-time champs. We have our work cut out for us, but we are happy with going back -- just not satisfied." Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale Jerseys . - The NFLs officiating chief has cleared Broncos receiver Wes Welker of any wrongdoing for his hit that knocked Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib out of Sundays AFC Championship. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyfreeshipping.net/ . Coverage kicks off from Philadelphia on Thursday as Hustler and Lawless tee up the action with a preview show. First round coverage starts on Friday at 3pm ct, as Hustler and Lawlesss and the Illegal Curve Hockey Show are live from the draft floor and continues on Saturday of rounds two through seven at 9am ct. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys . Another is a bunch of groundballs. Finally, theres a game that lasts two hours six minutes. Pavano kept up his recent surge with an efficient six-hitter for the Twins in a 4-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys . Howard had 19 points and nine rebounds in his first game since signing a four-year, $88 million deal with the Rockets in the off-season. Howard was 6 of 11 from the field and 7 of 11 from the free-throw line in 27 minutes.Hayabusa is more than just a name for Edmonton middleweight Luke Harris gym and clothing line. Literally it is Japanese for peregrine falcon, a predator that hunts from above and can drop into a steep dive that tops 320 km/h. Harris notes the falcons "perfect fusion of speed, power and strength" and "extraordinary ability to strike with fierce precision and intensity." "The Hayabusa falcon symbolizes the ideal meshing of what fighters strive to achieve in their relentless pursuit of combat supremacy. So at its very essence, Hayabusa embodies the true spirit of a fighter." Fighting words. And the inspiration behind the Hayabusa Training Centre and Hayabusa Fightwear. Theres a personal link too in that Harris father raised peregrine falcons when he was a kid. Harris (6-1 with one no contest) will be carrying the Hayabusa flag Saturday night when he takes on Elliot Duff (3-2) at Aggression MMA 9. Edmonton welterweight Ryan (The Real Deal) Ford (16-4) takes on Halifaxs Ricky Goodall (9-4) in the main event at Edmontons Shaw Conference Centre. Goodall was a late injury replacement for Tyson (The Man of) Steele. MMA followers will be no strangers to Harris Hayabusa Fightwear logo. The company sponsors a long list of fighters, including UFC heavyweight contender Alistair Overeem. "The guys, they work hard," he said of his co-owners. They started the clothing line in 2007, with Harris opening the gym not long after. The training centre is now home to current and future UFC fighters in Mitch Clarke, Ryan Jimmo and Nick Penner. "Guys have started to migrate to our gym from across Canada," Harris said. "Were becoming one of the most well-known gyms in the country. Things are going awesome." The gym caters to everyone from the pros to four-year-olds starting out in judo. And when hes not training or overseeing his businesses, Harris teaches some eight classes a week. The 34-year-old Harris came to MMA from a judo background, competing for the Canadian national team. He studied landscape architecture, getting an undergraduate degree at Guelph and his masters at Penn State (where he continued to compete in judo). He worked in urban design for a while before putting things on hold to return to sport. "MMA and fighting and martial arts are my true passion," he said. Landscape architecture -- designing urbann/outdoor spaces -- and fighting can complement each other, it appears.dddddddddddd "Landscape architecture, I guess, is a mesh between art and science," he said. "All the same skills that I learned in school, everything I bring to fighting, and I bring to I guess all my endeavours whether its business or otherwise." Martial arts have taken Harris around the world. He studied judo in Japan -- where he came across the name hayabusa -- and went to Brazil to pursue jiu-jitsu after studying in Montreal six or seven years ago under Brazilian Top Team Canada instructor Fabio Holanda. His first day in Montreal trying out Brazilian jiu-jitsu saw him roll with Georges St-Pierre, who today holds the UFC welterweight title. "I had no idea who he really was," said Harris, a black belt in judo who now has a brown belt in jiu-jitsu. Patrick (The Predator) Cote was also there and the two have become friends. Harris has been to Brazil to train three times now, with one stint lasting seven months in Rio de Janeiro. "Id go hang out at the beach, train two to three times a day. The rest of the time I was pretty much resting," he said. "The learning curve was steep, but it was awesome. I was just thrown right in there." Harris won the Canadian King of the Cage title in his fourth pro fight but was sidelined by knee surgery after an injury in training in 2009. The injury nixed an opportunity to appear on Season 11 of "The Ultimate Fighter." With a seven-fight unbeaten streak, Harris is no doubt still on the UFCs radar. "Im in no rush," he said. "I make sure that I take the time, improve between all my fights and just dont rush into it." Harris last fought in June when a bout against John Troyer was halted due to a problem with the cage floor at AMMA 7. Troyer and Harris essentially both stepped into the same hole one after the another, and the referee stopped the bout. "It sucks when you prepare hard for a fight and have to go through something like that," said Harris. It was ruled a no contest after three minutes 14 seconds, continuing Harris streak of never having gone past the opening round. Making his pro debut in August 2007, Harris has spent a grand total of 13:50 in the cage over his eight fights. "I dont get paid by the hour, right?" he said with a chuckle. cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

Seite: « 1 »
[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
Login:
eingeloggt bleiben

¬ Pwd vergessen?
¬ registrierung

noch Zeichen
Archiv
Bhumika Malhotra 
28.12.2023 12:22h
call girls in Panaji
Bhumika Malhotra 
28.12.2023 12:21h
Call Girls in Goa
srisha singh 
19.11.2022 08:36h
https://pastelink .net/a3wk9x85
srisha singh 
19.11.2022 08:27h
It's interesting to read about how a group step by step goes for their dream. I like such stories.
swatihedge 
12.10.2022 03:24h
High-class models mumbai call girls in Mumbai book call girls at rupees 5000 and get 10% discount. https://www.topmu mbaicallgirls.com https://www.topmu mbaicallgirls.com /andheri-call-gir ls.html
Deep 
7.07.2022 11:15h
https://healthyli fehuman.com/benef its-of-doing-mili tary-press/
Deep 
7.07.2022 11:06h
https://healthyli fehuman.com/benef its-of-doing-mili tary-press/
RAJAKUTIR rajakutir 
10.06.2021 04:36h
https://clik bet88.wildapricot .org
rajakutir 
14.05.2021 06:51h
anitalamba