Forum
» Hauptforum » Forum: TA Spring » Thread: er Tapsoba each had three foul

[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
Thread
Seite: « 1 »
#1 » 07.03.15 03:06h
gengm125
User
CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said. "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." nfl jerseys china . In the eyes of Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, the two-time defending NBA champions pretty much botched the whole thing. wholesale jerseys . After losing the first two games of this set in Arlington the Tigers showed some signs of life on Tuesday, as Miguel Cabrera, Victor Martinez and Jhonny Peralta all homered and Austin Jackson went 3-for-5 with a run scored and an RBI for the AL Central champs in a 5-2 win. http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/ . -- The new starting quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs is a former first-round draft pick on a one-year deal whose career thus far has been a disappointment. cheap nfl jerseys . Cammalleri scored two goals, Corban Knight netted the winner in a shootout, and the Flames erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to beat the Stars 4-3 on Friday night. jerseys from china . Van Riemsdyk scored twice and Nikolai Kulemin picked up the game-winner as Toronto snapped a three-game losing skid with a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres. The Maple Leafs (12-7-1) placed the newly acquired Holland on its top line between Phil Kessel and van Riemsdyk.LUBBOCK, Texas -- Andrew Wiggins layup with two seconds left lifted No. 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont., finished with 19 points and Joel Embiid matched his career high with 18 to lead the Jayhawks (20-6, 11-2). The victory for Kansas gave them 20 wins for the 25th consecutive season and 11 or more conference wins for 20th-straight year. Texas Techs Robert Turner sank two free throws with 16 seconds left to put the Red Raiders up 63-62 but Kansas brought the ball up and got it inside to Wiggins for the win. Jordan Tolbert scored 16 points and Dejan Kravic added 13 to lead Texas Tech (13-13, 5-8). The win gives the Jayhawks a two-game lead in the Big 12 after Texas fell 85-76 at Iowa State on Tuesday night. The score was tied nine times and the lead changed 13 times. Kansas held a 10-point lead early in the game but Texas Tech started hammering the ball inside to make the game tight throughout. Tolbert hit a bucket as the shot clock expired with 2:51 left to put the Red Raiders up 59-55. But Wayne Seldon, Jr. hit a clutch 3-pointer to pull within 59-58. Turner answered with a bucket and Embiid sank two free throws to make it 61-60 with 1:22 left. On the Red Raiders next possessiion a scrum for the ball led to a jump call and Kansas ball.dddddddddddd Embiid dunked it to put the Jayhawks up 62-61. Thats when Turner hit his free throws and Kansas called a time out to draw up the play to Wiggins for the win. Kansas scored 22 points from the free throw line, while Texas Tech got just nine. Texas Tech came out after halftime and hit four of its first five shots, while Kansas got only one bucket in four attempts, allowing the Red Raiders their first lead since early in the game, 37-32. Jordan Tolbert capped Texas Techs 8-2 run before Kansas started playing offence. But the Red Raiders effective defence against the Jayhawks also brought foul trouble. With more than 13 minutes remaining, Jaye Crockett, Kravic and Kader Tapsoba each had three fouls. Texas Tech sent the Jayhawks to the line often in the second half. Five free throws -- by Jamari Traylor and Wiggins -- on three possessions pulled Kansas within 46-45 with about 11 minutes remaining. But the Jayhawks regained the lead for the first time in 11 minutes, 52-51, on a pair of free throws by Naadir Tharpe with 7:14 remaining. But with Kravic back in and after a turnover by Tharpe, the 7-foot senior tied the score at 53 on a layup with 5:34 left. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Seite: « 1 »
[ Neuer Eintrag - letzter Post ]
Login:
eingeloggt bleiben

¬ Pwd vergessen?
¬ registrierung

noch Zeichen
Archiv
Bhumika Malhotra 
28.12.2023 12:22h
call girls in Panaji
Bhumika Malhotra 
28.12.2023 12:21h
Call Girls in Goa
srisha singh 
19.11.2022 08:36h
https://pastelink .net/a3wk9x85
srisha singh 
19.11.2022 08:27h
It's interesting to read about how a group step by step goes for their dream. I like such stories.
swatihedge 
12.10.2022 03:24h
High-class models mumbai call girls in Mumbai book call girls at rupees 5000 and get 10% discount. https://www.topmu mbaicallgirls.com https://www.topmu mbaicallgirls.com /andheri-call-gir ls.html
Deep 
7.07.2022 11:15h
https://healthyli fehuman.com/benef its-of-doing-mili tary-press/
Deep 
7.07.2022 11:06h
https://healthyli fehuman.com/benef its-of-doing-mili tary-press/
RAJAKUTIR rajakutir 
10.06.2021 04:36h
https://clik bet88.wildapricot .org
rajakutir 
14.05.2021 06:51h
anitalamba